Friday, May 9, 2008

Chesty Tina

Howdy Y’all! What’s new?

First a big hello to my Austria alien friends from OZ!!!
( I got no idea what the heck they is talking about sometimes. Are they munchkins, or flying monkeys, or just a bunch of wierdos like them trackies?? And no trackies ain’t NASCAR fans or even that Formula 1 stuff which is about as exciting as watching a traffic jam pull into a garage every so often. Trackies like to dress up as space creatures and have big conventions and pretend they is all from a different planet.)

Now, Austria is just south of the border here. There is some wierd folks from there allright let me tell you! Seems this guy named Fritz ( No, I ain’t being Politically incohernet! his name really is Fritz!) kept his daughter in a dungeon for 24 years. Now dangnabit don’t he know you lock daughters up in a tower! You lock enemies up in the dungeon! I guess he ain’t read enough stories. But, you never know what those fellers down south will get up to next.

Anyway, seems there was a big mix up last weekend. It was May first ( they call it Labor day! And they say it started in Chicago! I don’t even bother to try and straighten them out anymore. Labor day is in septemember)and it’s a big holiday and everybody gets of work except those people who have to work like in the super market and gas station and other places. Now this weekend is May the 8th and it is to celebrate the end of the second world war. You remeber gramps telling us all about shooting the nazis and capturing 100 krauts all by himself.

So they got it mixed up because the nazis and the Red menace was all set to reenact the war and they got ready in there seperate areas, but I guess somebody realized the mistake because they never went through with it and everybody just went home after some speechs saying something. I don’t know because I was at home watching it on tv.

Now, what’s going to happen this weekend when they all went and blew it last weekend? Probably not much. But at least tomorrow I get to sleep late. (tomorrow is yesterday to you because I’m writing this at home the day before yesterday.)

Hey, can you Czech people help me out? Just who is Chesty Tina? Everybody is always telling me I need to talk to Cesty Tina, and I don’t know where she lives. They always say I’ve been here long enough to speak to Chesty Tina. Now she sounds like a right nice gal and I’m looking forward to meeting her.
So, if you know where I can find her, just drop me a line.

3 comments:

Eso said...

Chesty Tina isn't very nice! She is at least THOUSAND YEARS old!
And very difficult.

Anonymous said...

G'day.

ps Be careful with that Chesty Tina ;-)

Anonymous said...

Strewth,
You'll draw the crabs with twaddle like that.

Tomas